The Epson ET-M3180 Manual, Install Drivers Multi-Function Printer with integrated ink container system is ideal for hectic houses seeking to cut their printing expenses. For one ahead of time rate, the Epson EcoTank printers include adequate ink in the box to print for as much as two years, so you can print as much as 5000 pages in black without worrying about recurring ink substitutes and costs. Extra inexpensive ink can be bought in a hassle-free high-volume bottle that has a drip-free nozzle and resealable cap for natural storage space and refilling. We have revamped our ink bottles to integrate a unique vital system to make sure more precise refilling to prevent spilling.
The Epson ET-M3180 is powered by heat-free PrecisionCore technology, which uses a cutting edge high-density print chip that can create approximately 40 million specific dots per second with impressive accuracy, producing professional-quality output at rapid rates. No heat likewise suggests much less power usage, fewer consumables, and less intervention, saving you time and money.
The EcoTank ET-M3180 enables your home office to do even more in one small, area saving package. Epson ET-M3180 features a front paper tray with a 250-sheet paper capacity so you can pack less usually. You can scan, copy and fax a great deal of original double-sided files with the practical 35-page Automatic document feeder. Plus, save paper with auto 2-sided printing. Fax as quick as three seconds per page, save up to 100 web pages in memory, and store up to 100 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, you can even send out a color fax right from your computer. It is a fantastic method to save time and paper.
The Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 supports the current wireless standard, 802.11 b/g/n5, it likewise includes PCL and Wi-Fi Direct, which suggests no router is needed, giving users with better protection and faster rates. You can utilize your EcoTank printer from anywhere in your home and share it with several Computers.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver Links:
EcoTank ET-M3180 Scan Driver Links:
Epson Event Manager ET-M3180 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson EcoTank ET-M3180:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-M3140 Manual, Install Drivers for Windows
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.