The Epson ET-16500 Manual, Driver Download and Setup is an automatic document feeder that supports up to 35 sheets A3 to A5 from 64 to 95gsm. We test with various stocks of paper, from thin invoice paper to light cards. All are fed perfectly. Epson correctly recommends that valuable original documents be scanned on the scanner glass. This is to avoid damage from eating incorrectly. If this happens, the entire scanner mechanism is open for easy cleaning.
Epson ET-16500 ADF performs two-sided scanning in one pass and up to 2400 DPI, 48-bit color. Scanning can be into memory, external, computer / NAS, or cloud. Scanning text can be in PDF format that can be searched. We test with various content, from scanned photos to original documents. Reducing Moire (descreening) effectively reduces Moire patterns on scanned or printed photos.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-16500 Printer Driver, Scanner, Software Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver v2.50.01 Epson ET 16500||Download|
|Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124 Epson ET 16500||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5||Download|
How to Install Driver Epson ET-16500:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-16500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 16500 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-3760 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-16500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-16500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-16500 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET 16500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-16500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.