The Epson ET-4750 Manual, Driver Download and Setup is compact, measuring 16.4 x 19.8 x 10 inches, with an extended output paper tray. Pushing the 250-sheet output tray in the body shaves 6 inches deep. The top of the body is flat unless you lift the hinged ADF tray to feed multiple-page documents. The front panel hinges up and offers a color touch screen, which is on the small side, at 2.4 inches. In addition to tapping the option, you can swipe the menu offer, just like you do with a smartphone.
The screen feels a little small for extensive menu navigation, although basic operations and setting options are easy to do. There are only two physical buttons, one on each side of the screen: Home and Help. On the back are USB, Ethernet and fax ports. You can put ET-4750 on your wireless network, offering Wi-Fi Direct. The Epson ET-4750 has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and uses a duplexer for two-sided printing. There is a window for the ink tank, so you can see your ink level rather than waiting for an alert on a low ink level screen.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4750 Printer Driver, Scanner, Software Download For Windows:
|Printer Driver v2.68.02 Epson ET 4750
|Scanner Driver Utility v220.127.116.11 Epson ET 4750
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5
How to Install Driver Epson ET-4750:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4750 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 4750 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-3750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-4750 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4750 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4750 manual driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET 4750 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-4750 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.