The Epson ET-4500 Manual, Install printer has a 50-sheet ADF installed on the scanner and in front of it with a fixed angle is a full-width control panel, which includes a number board, navigation arrows, and buttons for mono and color copies. The screen has a reasonable menu layout and graphs that make sense. The only paper tray, which only has a capacity of 100 sheets, is behind the printer, making it easy to load. There are also USB and Ethernet sockets on the back, equipped with a wireless connection with easy WPS settings.
Setting up the Epson ET-4500 for the first time involves breaking up the lid of four ink bottles, pulling the foil lid off them and squeezing the ink into the tank at the right end of the printer. We challenge you to complete this without ink on your finger or table. It’s a bit strange too when printing, the display will scroll “Check your ink level regularly”. This is on a machine equipped with two-year ink as standard. Shouldn’t the machine monitor its own ink level?
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-4500 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-4500:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4500 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4500 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-7750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-4500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4500 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-4500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-4500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- epson 4500 manual
- epson et 4500 printers app install
- install epson et 4500 printer