The Epson ET-M3140 Manual, Install Drivers 4-in-1 with a refillable ink storage tank – consisting of a fax. It’s long-lasting, time-saving, and energy-efficient. An inexpensive service, print up to 11,000 pages with the consisted of black ink. Select features directly and swiftly using the 6.1 cm shade touch panel. Utilize the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to scan and copy numerous pages immediately. Epson ET-M3140 can save approximately 50% in 3 years compared to a monochrome printer with EcoTank. It features a huge refillable ink tank that you full of the included ink bottles as opposed to printer toner. From the beginning, you have sufficient ink to print countless pages, reducing expenses, and saving time.
The Epson ET-M3140 Low-cost, while refills are likely to be few and far between, you’ll have the ability to save over 90% on the price per page with substitute ink containers. Offering peace of mind, every EcoTank mono printer comes with a one-year/100,000-page guarantee. Don’t waste time altering supplies – with an ink storage tank system. You can fill it up & forget about it. Printing is quick without warm-up time and speeds of 20ppm. Cut energy use and reduce expenses with an EcoTank mono printer. It can save up to 95%5 in power usage compared to the mono printer.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-M3140 Printer Driver Links:
Epson ET M3140 Scan DriverLinks:
Epson Event Manager ET-M3140 Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-M3140:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-M3140 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-M3140 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson Stylus CX5400 Manual, Install Drivers for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-M3140 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-M3140 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-M3140 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-M3140 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-M3140 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.