The Epson XP-820 is a portable inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) with respectable speed, good photo and graphics quality, and various functions for both home and home-office usage. A committed photo tray and specialty paper support offer simple printing for photos, envelopes and even more. This ultra-slim all-in-one includes maximum connectivity. Print from mobile phones and tablets, or scan photos to Facebook or the cloud. Wind via any job with the 4.3″ touchscreen, featuring gesture navigation.
The Epson XP-820 Printer delivers unequaled photo quality for vivid, smudge immune photos as much as 8″x10″, plus high-quality CD/DVDs. Do much more with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder(ADF) and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. And also, it prints 4″ x 6″ images in as rapid as 12 seconds. Epson XP-820 is chosen due to its excellent performance. You can take advantage of this printer to print your documents and photos with its best result. Prior to printing and finding out the outcome, let’s learn about how to install XP-820.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-820 Driver Links:
XP-820 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson Event Manager XP-820 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-820:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-820 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-820 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-610 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-820 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-820 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-820 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-820 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-820 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.