The Epson ET-4700 Manual, Driver Download and Setup provides the ideal quality results for any project, from large-format contracts to reports with colorful graphics. Micro Piezo printheads offer quality and reliability with a 1-year guarantee. With everything in the box for smooth setup and installation, this EcoTank printer is a productivity powerhouse for smaller offices. Epson kindly included some photo papers; I can’t wait to see the results later. Those of you who have more ambitious printing requirements will be happy to know that the older brother for the Epson ET 4700 has a 250-page paper tray and offers duplex printing.
This Epson ET-4700 printer is designed for occasional printing jobs. This will happily handle occasional presentations where you have several color leaflets for your employees. This will make any small office with simple printing requirements pleased. Your accountant will love the miserly nature of this printer. Remember that consumption of miser is associated with unusually sharp print quality. ET-4700 will make you smile as wide as I.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4700 Printer Driver, Setup, Software Download For Windows:
|Printer Driver v2.50.01 Epson ET 4700
|Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199 Epson ET 4700
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5
How to Install Epson ET-4700 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4700 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 4700 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-3600 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson ET-4700 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4700 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD because it is easy and fast.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4700 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET 4700 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detect ) the Epson ET-4700 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.