The Epson XP-200 is cost-effective and portable for all your daily jobs: high-quality printing, copying and scanning. Thanks to easy wireless printing, this effective Small-in-One Printer makes it possible for everybody in the family to share one remarkable performer. Plus, the XP-200 is so small and whisper-quiet that you can use it in any room in your home where a restricted area is. Scan and archive vital documents, swiftly generate colour duplicates and use picture enhancement tools to obtain excellent photos whenever. You can get your prints and go when you remain in a rush, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The XP-200 even supplies specific ink cartridges so you can change just the color you need.
Epson XP-200 is chosen due to its excellent performance. You can take advantage of this printer to print your documents and photos with the best result. Before printing and finding out the outcome, let’s learn about how to install Epson XP-200.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Table of Contents
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-200 Printer Drivers Downloads and Software for Windows
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||RPDx64_1.66.exe|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||epson17856.exe|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson15727.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0||ECPSU_1.4.0.exe|
The Way to Install Epson XP-200 Drivers is by Using Setup File or CD or DVD Driver
Do you not have the CD or DVD motorist? You do not need to be worried about that since you are still able to install and utilize the Epson XP-200 printer. Simply follow the steps below and use your printer immediately.
- You need to download the installation file of Epson XP-200 drivers. You may click the link that is recommended above to download the setup file.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start to run it. Running the installation document means that you’re launching the setup wizard. There will be instructions. Simply follow it step by step until the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the Epson XP-200 printer along with your personal computer or PC. Do not do it except you find the education to do so.
- Just wait to see the link of the printer into the computer. There’ll be instructions to follow. Just do the instructions until the end.
- Just ensure that you enter all of the values and complete the procedure that is installments.
- Examine the printer whether it’s working or not. By following the steps above, When it isn’t functioning properly, you can reinstall. Just make sure you are following all of the steps.
Read also: Epson XP-810 Driver and Software
How to Install Epson XP-200 Drivers by Using a CD or DVD Driver
Epson XP-200 users often opt to install the driver by using a CD or DVD driver because it is quicker and simple to do. You can follow the steps below, In case you have to DVD or CD driver.
- Make sure that you have the ideal CD or DVD driver for the Epson XP-200 printer.
- Place in the CD driver for your PC or your computer.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the setup wizard.
- Practice the steps that appear on display until the finish.
- You’re requested to link the cable involving Epson XP-200 and pc cable. Important to note can make it after you read an education to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instruction.
- Wait before the computer or PC finds the Epson XP-200 printer and continue the procedure.
- Do not forget to enter all of the values into the wizard until you finish the installation procedure.
- The thing to do would be to attempt the printer. Attempt to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the steps above, if it isn’t, you can reinstall. Just make sure you have done all the steps.
The Way to Check If Printer is Connected to Computer or Not
Before utilizing the Epson XP-200 printer, it’s essential to ensure that the printer is on the computer. The listing below is the steps to check if the printer is on the pc or not.
- The very first thing to do is restart all the devices like your personal computer or PC, printer, and router.
- When everything goes back to normal, simply visit the printer control panel.
- Begin to print the Wireless Network Test report.
- This action triggers the printing process and you’ll get the report in a printing newspaper. If it’s effective, it means that your Epson XP-200 printer is on the computer.
- You are all set to use the Epson XP-200 printer to print various kinds of files.
The Way to Check If Printer is Currently Working or Not
It is also important to ensure your Epson XP-200 printer is functioning or not printing something. This is the way to see if your printer is working or not. Printing a test page is one of the options.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer and connect it to the pc.
- Load papers into the Epson XP-200 printer.
- Click the Window button and select the Control Panel.
- Continue the procedure by clicking View Devices and Printers and right-clicking on your printer.
- Find the Select Properties and click on it.
- Click the print test page and it’s working. The printer will print the webpage automatically.
There is also a case it doesn’t work because of a troubleshooting issue. By following the steps, you may check it:
- Try to examine it by opening the Epson XP-200 printer and assessing the paper jam. Remove it and try to print it.
- Try to check the ink level since there’s a possibility that the printer is running out of ink. You can replace the empty cartridge and then install a brand-new one.
- Attempt to check the cables and ensure they are attached correctly.
- Attempt to upgrade the printer’s driver. You simply need to click on the start button and pick All Programs.
It may be reasoned that the issues appeared due to the ink or the system. It is essential that you test it first. Epson XP 200 printer is an excellent printer that helps you to print documents and photos beautifully. You don’t need to be concerned if you are running out of ink since Epson XP-200 ink/toner cartridge is easy to find along at an inexpensive price. So, if you want to utilize your new Epson XP-200 printer straight away, make sure to download the compatible Epson XP-200 software.