The Epson ET-3700 Manual, Install offers you a great cartridge-free feature with a tank that is generally easy to fill; in addition, this printer also gives you a very large color LCD and automatic two-sided printing that makes it better than other printers currently available. In addition to improving the appearance and efficiency of the new design, the printer also streamlines the overall weight and size of the printer, drops to 7.4 x 14.8 x 19.8 “, and removes about one and a half kilos to only 13.2 pounds in total.
The Epson ET-3700 printer provides cartridge-free progressive features for printing, as well as an easy-to-fill tank that makes it a very convenient printer for use at home or in the office. This also includes ink that can last up to two years in total which is a large amount of enough ink to produce prints up to 11,200 pages, equivalent to about thirty sets of all ink cartridges. In addition, the ET-3700 is also equipped with an automatic stopper bottle with each color clearly locked for easy and fast filling of each existing tank.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-3700 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-3700:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson ET-3700 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-3700 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson ET-3700 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3700 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3700 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-3700 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-3700 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.