The Epson Stylus CX5400 Manual, Install a multifunction printer that supplies photo-quality printing, in addition to basic scanning and copying abilities. It changes the Epson Stylus CX5200. The CX5400 is rated at 22 web pages per minute (ppm) for printing monochrome pages and 11ppm for printing shade web pages. The Epson CX5400 consists of Epson’s Easy PhotoFix technology, a combination of software and hardware that’s created to bring back old, stained, or discolored photos at the touch of a switch.
The Epson CX5400 scanner can also export images straight to e-mail. Lastly, the CX5400 collaborates with both Windows 98 and greater and Macintosh OS X, exhibiting a convenience that’s ending up being rarer these days. The LCD on the front panel is a tiny, single-line display that’s difficult to read. The good news is, the printer, scanner, and copy functions can all be managed by the Windows and OS X software.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Stylus CX5400 Printer Driver Links:
Epson CX5400 Scanner Driver Links:
Stylus CX5400 Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus CX5400:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus CX5400 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus CX5400 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Stylus CX5400 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus CX5400 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus CX5400 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus CX5400 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus CX5400 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.