The Epson ET-M1180 Manual, Install Drivers printer Wi-Fi-enabled for business, with an incredibly reduced TCO in a straightforward, elegant, and compact design. Print approximately a remarkable 11,000 pages with the included ink that can be found in a bottle for mess-free, simple refills. Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connection, PCL support, and a quick FPOT of 6 seconds all aid in maintaining performance high. This EcoTank M1180 Save money A high ink return incorporated with Epson’s cost-effective inkjet technology provides a low TCO and a competitive price per page.
This reputable cartridge-free Epson ET-M1180 printer features an improved ink filling up a system and easy-to-use ink containers, keeping treatment to a minimum. Thanks to the ink tank being placed at the front of the printer, with a clear sight of the ink levels, this brand-new design is small and gives straightforward accessibility for refilling. Its fast First Web page Out Time (FPOT) of 6 secs from rest, and 20ppm print rate, indicate you won’t be lingering for jobs.
Conserve power; Unlike a laser, our inkjet technology doesn’t need any type of warmth during the printing process, aiding to maintain energy use reduced and minimize power expenses. Connectivity; Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB connection and a small impact mean that it’s easy to place on a desktop computer and attach to an individual’s PC or laptop computer.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson EcoTank M1180 Setup Links:
Epson ET-M1180 Printer Driver Links:
Epson M1180 Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson M1180:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson M1180 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson M1180 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson M1180 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson M1180 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson M1180 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson M1180 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson M1180 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.