The Epson ET-M1170 Manual, Install monochrome supertank printer, powered by PrecisionCore, supplies worry-free, cartridge-free printing with an easy-to-fill, supersized ink container. Users save approximately 75 percent with affordable substitute containers vs. mono laser printer toner about 1/3 of 1 cent per ISO web page vs. 2 1/2 cents. The Epson ET-M1170 substitute ink container consists of enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages. It includes rapid print speeds and a quick initial web page out. It uses a 250-sheet paper tray, auto 2-sided printing, and practical wired and wireless networking. And, you save power with reduced power intake vs. laser. And, it’s backed by a 2-year limited service warranty with enrollment.
The affordable Epson ET-M117 is fundamentally various from the printer. It includes a large refillable ink tank that you loaded with the included ink bottles as opposed to toner. From the beginning you have sufficient ink to print countless web pages, slashing costs and conserving time as you’re not frequently altering toner. While refills tend to be few and infrequent, you’ll be able to conserve over 90% on the expense per web page with replacement ink bottles. Offering satisfaction, every ET-M117 mono printer comes with a one-year/100,000-web page guarantee. With an ink tank system, you can load it up and forget it. Printing is quick, with no warm-up time and rates of 20ppm.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-M1170 Driver Links:
ET-M1170 Software Updater Links:
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility ET-M1170 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-M1170:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-M1170 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-M1170 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-3710 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-M1170 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-M1170 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-M1170 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-M1170 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-M1170 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.