The Epson ET-3710 Manual, Driver Download and Setup supplies Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink storage tanks. You can save as much as 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink containers, setting you back just 1 cent per shade ISO web page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges. Plus, you can stand up to 2 years of ink with the included or a replacement ink set. Each replacement ink bottle collection includes sufficient ink to print up to 7,500/ 6,000 pages (bk/clr) equal to around 80 individual cartridges. That indicates much less waste. Special distinctively keyed EcoFit containers make it easy to load each shade storage tank. Powered by PrecisionCore, this extremely tank printer likewise offers a 150-sheet paper tray, 2.4″ color display screen, voice-activated printing, and wired and wireless connection.
A fantastic enhancement to any home or tiny office, the Epson ET-3710 system uses big ink storage tanks instead of cartridges, enabling it to hold even more ink and make refills much more budget-friendly. The mobile-ready and voice-activated printer has enough ink for 7500 black prints and 6000 shade prints. Print top quality is also exceptional, with a four-color ink collection and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi contributing to its capacity to develop sharp and vibrant documents. Users demanding speed will certainly also be pleased with automatic 2-sided printing and the capability to result at print accelerate to 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in the shade.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-3710 Printer Driver, Scanner, Software Download For Windows:
|Printer Driver v2.50.01 Epson XP 3710
|Scanner Driver Utility v188.8.131.52 Epson XP 3710
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5
How to Install Epson ET-3710 Printer Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-3710 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 3710 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-8700 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson ET-3710 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3710 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3710 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET 3710 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-3710 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.