The Epson ET-5800 Printer is custom-designed to fulfill printing needs in a tiny office established. Apart from printing, it is additionally utilized for copying, faxing, and scanning. This printer is quick, deals with extra paper, is user-friendly, includes automatic duplex print, copy, scan and fax features, and is geared up with numerous wireless connection options.
The Epson ET-5800 Printer is powered with the PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology leading to lower power intake, high-speed output, and optimum use of consumables. This technology makes use of a high-density print chip with the ability to create up to 40 million specific dots per second. The 50-sheet ADF (automatic document feeder) of the Ecotank ET-5800 printer is designed to perform double print, scan, copy and fax features. It is geared up with three printing trays with a significant paper handling capability. This printer is suitable with the Epson Connect. Apart from printing Epson Connect enables scanning and saving papers to cloud storage space for later use.
The Epson ET-5800 printer features hands-free, voice-activated printing technology allowing the individual to print using voice commands. Documents can be scanned using the flatbed CIS scanner or the ADF(automatic document feeder). Colour scanning is possible with this tool, and the checked records can be sent out and stored in the cloud, e-mail, USB, and FTP. The Ecotank ET-5800 Printer is a cartridge-free printer constructed with high-capacity refillable ink containers. In this design, rather than replacing the ink cartridges whenever the ink exhausts, it suffices to replenish the particular ink tanks. This assists in conserving as much as 80 percent of the price.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-5800 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-5800 Printer Driver v3.02.02||Download|
|Ecotank ET-5800 Scanner Driver Utility v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Epson ET-5800 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-5800 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the EcoTank ET-5800 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-5800 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-5180 Driver Download, Software and Setup
How to Install Epson ET-5800 Using CD or DVD Drivers:
Epson ET-5800 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-5800 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the EcoTank ET-5800 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-5800 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.