The Epson ET-5180 printer uses fast Cartridge-Free Printing plus PCL/PostScript support. Conserve as much as 80 percent with low-priced replacement ink containers vs. standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges that are about 2 cents per shade ISO web page versus 14 cents with cartridges. Engineered for high efficiency in a tiny footprint, the ET-5180 delivers professional-quality prints face down for higher privacy. Epson DURABrite ET pigment ink guarantees vivid prints. These industrious printer supplies require the company’s dependability they can depend on, including a 2-year limited service warranty with registration and an irreversible printhead created to last the printer’s life. And also, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste.
What’s more, the ink you obtain when you first purchase your printer consists of matching 72 conventional cartridges, suggesting you will certainly not invest too much time or cash on transforming ink. This multifunction printer provides A4 prints at ultra-low costs and fast rates.
Epson ET-5180 offers a 250-sheet paper tray at the front, in addition to a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and a 6.1 cm LCD touchscreen. Your company’s requirements can be pleased many thanks instantaneously to the initial page out speed of as low as 7 seconds, and there is a money-saving double-sided printing setting. Please add to these pigment inks that are fast-drying and spot water and highlighter immune, and it is simple to see why this business-quality A4 printer is such a popular alternative.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-5180 Printer, Driver Download and Software For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-5180 Printer Driver v3.00.00||Download|
|Epson ET-5180 Scanner Driver Utility v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Epson ET-5180 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-5180 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-5180 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the Printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-5180 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-4850 Printer Driver and Scanner Driver
How to Setup Epson ET-5180 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-5180 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-5180 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-5180 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-5180 Printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the Printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.