The Epson ET-4850 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer can save as much as 90% on your printing expenses, thanks to its cartridge-free EcoTank system that gets rid of bulky, costly, and eco-unfriendly replacement cartridges. Instead of cartridges, the Epson EcoTank array makes use of high-capacity ink storage tanks that are refillable using ink containers, and with their copyrighted key-lock system that will not enable you to fill the wrong container with the wrong color, you will not ever have to worry concerning a mishap costing you time and cash to put.
The Epson ET-4850 fast ultra-low-cost printer, scanner, and copier is ideal for a local business or use in the office and features ink bottles that contain enough ink to last you for as several as 14,000 mono pages or as much as 5,200 color web pages that are the equivalent to 72 conventional cartridges. Not only is saying goodbye to cartridges better for your budget plan it is additionally a fantastic means to help the setting by reducing plastic waste.
The Epson ET-4850 super-fast printing, copying, faxing, and scanning with a first-page hard copy speed as quick as 9 seconds and top printing rates of up to 33ppm for mono and 20ppm for color, this is one equipment that can deal with also the most significant printing or copying tasks you can provide it. Include automatic double-sided printing, a 250-sheet input tray, and wireless connectivity, and you can happily continue working while your Epson EcoTank ET-4850 printer performs printing and copying tasks promptly.
Even though this is an effective and quick printer that supplies service quality printouts, the ET-4850 has been created to be compact enough for even the tiniest office, meaning you will not need to worry about removing an area for it. With a Wi-Fi connection paired with the Epson Smart Panel app, you can print from throughout the office or even out of the office, making this of the most flexible printers in its class.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4850 Driver Download & Software For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-4850 Printer Driver v3.01.00||Download|
|Epson ET-4850 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson ET-4850 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-4850 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4850 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the Printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4850 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-3760 Driver Download, Software and Setup
How to Setup Epson ET-4850 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4850 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4850 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-4850 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-4850 Printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the Printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.