The Epson ET-4750 provides a full collection of functions, rapid printing, and high picture quality, making it a terrific printer for many usages; however, the real selling point is its exceptionally reduced ink costs. The ET-4750 is portable, gauging 16.4 x 19.8 x 10 inches, with the output paper tray prolonged. Pushing the 250-sheet output tray inside the body shaves off 6 inches of deepness. The top of the body is level unless you lift the pivoted ADF tray for feeding multipage documents. Epson ET-4750 Driver, Software Download, Setup for Windows
The Epson ET-4750 has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and sporting activities a duplexer for two-sided printing. There are windows for the ink storage tanks, so you can see your ink degrees, instead of waiting on an on-screen warning of low ink levels. The front panel pivots upwards and provides a shade touch screen, which is on the small side, at 2.4 inches. Along with tapping selections, you can swipe with menu offerings, as you make with a smart device. The display feels a little small for considerable menu navigation, though basic operations and settings choices are quickly achieved. There are simply two physical switches, one on each side of the screen: Home and Help. On the back are USB, Ethernet, and fax ports. You can place the ET-4750 on your cordless network, and it uses Wi-Fi Direct.
The ET-4750 all-in-one, powered by PrecisionCore, offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink storage tanks. That’s an unbelievable quantity of ink– sufficient to print up to 11,200 web pages, and equal to around 30 ink cartridge sets. Plus, exclusive, uniquely keyed EcoFitTM containers make it simple to fill each shade container. The ET-4750 additionally provides a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4″ shade touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, rapid auto 2-sided printing, and convenient wired and cordless networking.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4750 Driver Links:
ET-4750 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson ET-4750 Software Updater Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-4750:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4750 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4750 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-860 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-4750 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4750 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4750 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-4750 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-4750 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.