The Epson XP-860 Manual, Driver Download and Install is asserted at 9.5 ppm for monoprints, with a marginally slower 9ppm for shade. Our tests showed that these numbers were just a little optimistic for monoprint: we saw 6.3 ppm on the five-page document and 7.6 ppm on the 20-page one. They are printing in draft mode, which is light and ideal for internal prints, leading to a rate of 9.7 ppm. We saw only 5.3 ppm for our five-page black text and color graphics print. The XP-860 mono duplex rate of 4.5 sides per min is likewise slow-moving. Copy times were reasonable for single-sided copies; however, paired speed is unsatisfactory again: a 20-side copy takes 3 minutes 48 secs. Images of 15/10cm in size took between 37 secs and 1 minute 13 secs, which is excellent all round.
The Epson XP-860 Print top quality on simple paper is good, without being exceptional. Personalities are less smooth than those created by thermal inkjet engines, appearing somewhat fuzzy at close assessment. In most circumstances, the top quality is excellent, and color recreation is smooth and bright. XP-860 Photo prints show the benefits of the extra light inks. Cloud detail is boosted as a structure in brick walls and yards. Skin tones are additionally much more all-natural looking. Cartridges are offered in standard and high-yield versions, and utilizing the higher capacity units provides page costs of 2.6 p for mono print and 8.7 p for color. The mono expense resembles other printers in the same price variety; the shade price, at 8.7 p, is only higher due to the extra cartridges.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-860 Printer Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-860 Driver v2.50.02||Download|
|Epson XP-860 Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.4||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-860 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-860 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-8605 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson XP-860 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-860 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-860 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable between the Epson XP-860 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-860 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.