The Epson XP-860 Manual, Install is asserted rates of 9.5 ppm for monoprints, with a marginally slower 9ppm for shade. Our tests showed that these numbers were just a little optimistic for monoprint: we saw 6.3 ppm on the five-page document and 7.6 ppm on the 20-page one. They are printing in draft mode, which is light and just ideal for internal prints, leading to a rate of 9.7 ppm. We saw only 5.3 ppm for our five-page black text and color graphics print. The XP-860 mono duplex rate of 4.5 sides per min is likewise slow-moving. Copy times were reasonable for single-sided copies, however once again, paired speed is unsatisfactory: a 20-side copy taking 3 minutes 48 secs. Images of 15/10cm in size took in between 37 secs and 1 minute 13 secs, which is excellent all round.
The Epson XP-860 Print top quality on simple paper is good, without being exceptional. Personalities are less smooth than those created by thermal inkjet engines, appearing somewhat fuzzy at close assessment. In most circumstances, nonetheless, the top quality is excellent, and color recreation is smooth and bright as well. XP-860 Photo prints show the benefits of the extra light inks. Cloud detail is boosted, as a structure in brick walls and yard. Skin tones are additionally much more all-natural looking. Cartridges are offered in standard and high-yield versions, and utilizing the higher capacity units provides page costs of 2.6 p for mono print and 8.7 p for color. The mono expense resembles other printers in the same price variety; the shade price, at 8.7 p, is only higher as a result of the extra cartridges.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-860 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-860:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-860 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-860 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-8605 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-860 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-860 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-860 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-860 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-860 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.