The Epson ET-4550 Manual, Install is a member of the new Epson printer line. Each new EcoTank unit comes with compartments specifically designed to accommodate more ink dramatically than your standard color printer. The ET-4550 consists of matte black plastic that does not easily collect fingerprint or dust stains. This printer has several compartments, including an upper tray, a scanning place that can accommodate up to 8.5 x 14 inches, a narrow front-facing output tray that can accommodate 150 pages of Letter size, and a tray that can hold up to 20 envelopes and pages other small form factors.
To the right of the extensive 2.2-inch (5.6 cm) Monographic screen there are a series of buttons, including numeric keys, direction boards and start buttons for black and color prints. On the far right side of the unit is the large compartment where the ink is stored. In a normal printer, your ink cartridge is placed in the body of the unit. With ET-4550, Epson chose the transfer function by adding a four-inch-wide four-inch container to the right side of the unit, where the bottles of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow ink were poured.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-4550 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-4550:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4550 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4550 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2760 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-4550 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4550 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4550 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-4550 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-4550 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.