The Epson ET-2760 Manual, Install is system uses large ink containers instead of cartridges, allowing it to accommodate more ink and make refills more affordable. As an excellent addition to any small home or office, the ET-2760 comes with enough ink for 7500 black prints and 6000 color prints, and the printing quality is also excellent, with four-color ink sets and 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution contributing to its ability to make documents sharp and clear. For paper handling, the printer uses a 100-sheet input tray for letter-size sheets, and the unit-length document mode allows for media production of up to 8.5 x 47.2 “.
Scanning and copying are activated through the flatbed 8.5 x 11.7 scanner “with an optical resolution of 2400 dpi. Settings can be checked and changed quickly through a 1.44 color LCD”, while a memory card slot is available for direct printing from SD, miniSD, and microSD cards. In addition, the ET-2760 is equipped with USB 2.0 connectivity and Wi-Fi, with support for many cellular printing protocols including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and Mopria Print Services
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-2760 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-2760:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-2760 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-2760 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-7750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-2760 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-2760 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2760 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-2760 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-2760 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- www epson com/support/et2760
- Epson ET-2760 manual