The Epson ET-3750 Manual, Driver Download and Install quotes a speed of 15 pages per minute for mono printing and 8ppm for color and ET-3750 does approach that speed, reaching 13.5ppm with our mono test document and 7ppm for color. Indeed, speed is not so impressive, given the high cost of printers color printing, in particular, can be a little better – but they will be adequate for most small businesses and homeworkers.
In addition to providing higher ink capacity and lower operating costs, ET-3750 also has a few design changes. Bulk ink tanks that are bolted to the sides of the previous Eco-Tank model have now been absorbed into the body of ET-3750. However, Epson still managed to keep the size of the printer only as high as 231mm, width 375mm, and 347mm, so the printer would easily sit on a shelf or desk in a small office.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-3750 Printer Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-3750 Driver v2.50.02||Download|
|Epson ET-3750 Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.4||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-3750 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-3750 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 3750 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2550 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson ET-3750 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3750 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD Driver because it is easy and fast.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3750 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-3750 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET 3750 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.