The Epson ET-2550 Manual, Install offers one of the most attractive propositions on the current ink-jet printer market: cheap ink. Because this printer has four ink tanks that can be refilled instead of replaceable ink cartridges, you buy ink with a bottle, not with a cartridge. The costs generated per page are a fraction of what you pay for with competing models. ET-2550 is not too fast in printing everyday documents on plain paper. It prints our five-page text documents in 42 seconds, or 7.1 pages per minute (ppm). This is approximately 5 seconds slower than the HP Envy 5540. Using Silent mode, which makes a slight reduction in noise level, ET-2550 prints the same document in 53 seconds.
Epson ET-2550 prints, scans, and copies, but does not have a fax. The single 100-sheet input tray stretches up from the back of the unit, and you load the paper vertically. There are no secondary trays specifically for photo paper or other special media, so you must exchange media when switching print jobs. The SD Card slot on the front panel, to the left of the output tray, makes it easy for you to print from your camera’s memory card; however, you cannot scan documents to the card in the slot.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-2550 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-2550:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson ET-2550 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-2550 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson ET-2550 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-2550 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2550 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-2550 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-2550 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.