The Epson ET-3600 Manual, Install is one of a number of all-in-one printers that adhere to the opposite philosophy. While they are relatively expensive to get, the cost of running it is almost zero because ink is included in the agreement. Yes, you read it correctly. Epson includes two years of printing ink with its printer, equivalent to an average of 84 cartridges or up to 11,000 pieces of colored or black paper. That, Epson claims, helps reduce printing costs by almost three quarters. The ink, which is provided in small plastic bottles, is much cheaper than ordinary ink cartridges.
The Epson ET-3600 has a 150-sheet paper cassette with a pull paper tray. Paper loading is rather easy and overall, paper handling on this printer is more than feasible. You can connect via USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi (including Wi-Fi Direct) with available Android and iOS applications. This device is also compatible with AirPrint Apple and Google Cloud Print. There is no NFC at this price point, although this is less than a ‘walk-to’ printer. Also absent is a card reader even though strangely Epson mentions the presence of one on its website.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-3600 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-3600:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson ET-3600 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-3600 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2650 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-3600 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3600 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3600 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-3600 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-3600 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.