The Epson ET-3600 Manual, Driver Download and Install are one of some all-in-one printers that adhere to the opposite philosophy. While they are relatively expensive to get, the cost of running them is almost zero because the ink is included in the agreement. Yes, you read it correctly. Epson consists of two years of printing ink with its printer, equivalent to an average of 84 cartridges or 11,000 pieces of colored or black paper. That, Epson claims, helps reduce printing costs by almost three quarters. The ink, provided in small plastic bottles, is much cheaper than standard ink cartridges.
The Epson ET-3600 has a 150-sheet paper cassette with a pull paper tray. Paper loading is rather easy; overall, paper handling on this printer is more than feasible. You can connect via USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi (including Wi-Fi Direct) with Android and iOS applications. This device is also compatible with AirPrint Apple and Google Cloud Print. There is no NFC at this price point, although this is less than a ‘walk-to’ printer. Also absent is a card reader even though, strangely, Epson mentions the presence of one on its website.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-3600 Printer Driver, Scanner, Setup and Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver v2.50.02 Epson ET 3600||Download|
|Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124 Epson ET 3600||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-3600 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-3600 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 3600 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2650 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson ET-3600 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3600 users choose to install the Driver using a CD or DVD because it is easy and fast.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3600 manual into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET 3600 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-3600 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.