The Epson ET-2650 Manual, Driver Download, and Install Scan feature works well, and the copy is very good. The software loaded on my computer is easy to use and manage to scan. The Copy feature is disappointing because you can only load 1 page at a time. But as I mentioned above, this is an entry-level printer, so it’s not surprising. Overall I would rate the Epson ET-2650 as above average / very good for low-cost printers. It comes with many features not found in the same model and holds more ink than other small home printers on the market. You won’t buy ink often.
The Epson ET-2650 printer is one of the best, feature-rich, productivity-enhancing devices I have been happy to use. If you are in the market for a new device for your small home or office and want to save money on the dreaded ink cartridge while producing quality copies, prints, and scans, there is no need to search again.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-2650 Printer Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver v2.50.01 Epson ET 2650||Download|
|Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124 Epson ET 2650||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5||Download|
How to Install Driver Epson ET-2650:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-2650 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 2650 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson Artisan 635 Printer Driver Download for Windows 7, 8, 10
How to Install Epson ET-2650 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-2650 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2650 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET 2650 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-2650 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.