Epson ET-2550 Drivers, install, Scanner, and Software Download – The ET-2550 All-in-One outcomes terrific text and graphics and can conserve you a lot on ink once you’ve repaid your initial financial investment on the inkjet multifunction printer. The Epson ET-2550 can scan, copy, and print, however, not fax. It determines 6.3 by 19.3 by 11.8 inches (HWD) when open for printing. It’s larger than similar inkjets, including the ink tanks, which stay in a bay on the printer’s best side. The front panel, which turns up for simple access, resides over the output tray. It houses a little, 1.4-inch, non-touch shade display screen, plus a four-way controller, an On-Off switch, a Home switch, a Scan button, and a Stop switch.
The Epson ET-2550 can attach to a computer system using USB 2.0, to a local-area network through 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, or make a direct peer-to-peer connection to a computer system or mobile phone via Wi-Fi Direct. It supports printing from the Epson iPrint app for iPhone or Android and Epson Email Print and Epson Remote Print, both of which allow users to immediately print to the ET-2550 by sending it documents through e-mail. Epson gives you the alternative of having an email address designated to the printer throughout the configuration process, which you can transform to an address extra to your preference.
The Epson ET-2550 scans, prints, and duplicates, however, have no fax. Its single, 100-sheet input tray sticks up from the rear of the device, and you pack paper up and down. There is no devoted second tray for photo paper or other specialty media, so you’ll need to exchange media when changing print tasks. An SD card port on the front panel, to the left of the outcome tray, comfortably allows you to print from your camera’s sd card; however, you can’t scan a document to a card in the slot.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET 2550 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-2550 Printer Driver v7.12||Download|
|Epson ET-2550 Scanner Driver Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53 ET-2550||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-2550 Drivers:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-2550 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-2550 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson ET-2550 Using a CD or DVD Drivers:
Epson ET-2550 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2550 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-2550 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-2550 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.