The Epson XP-830 cordless Small-in-One printer delivers a remarkable photo of high quality and convenience, ideal for innovative tasks. A 30-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing conserve time, while the auto-extend, retract outcome tray uses added convenience. Print vivid, indeterminate photos approximately 8″ x 10″, or on specialty paper and DVDs. Conveniently print from your tablet computer or smartphone with or without a router in your home or on the move. Obtain 4″x6″ images as rapid as 12 seconds. The intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen makes tasks easy. And, you can print Facebook images, tinting publications, and even more with Epson’s Creative Print App.
As proper its Small-In-One name, the Epson XP-830 determines just 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD) when shut, and expands to 8.1 by 23.2 by 17.5 inches with the print tray open. It evaluates 21.5 pounds. The printer sports activities a 100-sheet upper paper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can stand up to 5-by-7-inch paper. There’s likewise a one-sheet feeder in the back for specialized paper and an auto-duplexer. To make the XP-830 this small, Epson sacrifices paper capacity. Although the 100-sheet first tray is sufficient for a home printer, it’s meager for an MFP suggested to double for home-office usage and its cost.
The Epson XP-830’s running prices, based upon Epson’s rates and returns of its most affordable ink cartridges, are 5 cents per monochrome web page and 13.8 cents per shade web page. This is a little bit on the high side for an inkjet of its rate. Epson XP-830 Driver, Software Download, Install for Windows
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-830 Printer Software(Driver):
XP-830 Scanner Driver:
Epson XP-830 Software Updater:
How to Install Epson XP-830 Driver:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-830 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-830 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Setup Epson XP-830 Driver Using CD or DVD:
Epson XP-830 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-830 Software into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-830 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-830 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.