The Epson XP-630 Manual, Install small wireless-in-one printer delivers superior photo quality and convenient features for quick, easy printing. Save time with automatic 2-sided printing, or print 4 “x 6 ” Photos as fast as 20 seconds. Easily print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone with or without a router at home or on the go. The XP-630 prints live, with no photo limit of up to 8 “x 10 “, and provides a special tray for printing photos and DVDs. Other features include LCD 2.7 “, plus built-in USB and a card slot for PC-free printing. And, you can easily print Facebook photos, coloring books and much more with the Epson Creative Print App.
The Epson XP-630 is ideal for those looking to produce incredible photos and text documents in the house. With individual inks, users will only need to change the colors used, helping to save cost. It’s also versatile, and Epson Connect offers a whole set of mobile printing options. Featuring a color LCD screen and a range of additional features, generating high-quality documents has never been easier.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-630 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-630:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-630 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-630 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2650 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-630 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-630 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-630 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-630 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-630 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- epson xp 630 will not complete install