The Epson ET-M1120 Manual, Install has a very high price tag for single-function mono printers, but the meager cost means you will save money in the long run if you regularly print text documents. This device is also fast and provides sharp text and adequate graphics, but does not look for extensive feature sets. Epson ET-M1120 is a reasonably conventional inkjet printer. This is a mono printer, with a resolution of 1440x720dpi, but it doesn’t include a scanner or copier.
This device includes USB connectivity and Wi-Fi for your office or home network, and its compact design is only 375mm wide, 267mm, and 161mm high, so it’s easy to put it on the nearest small table or shelf if you’re right. For space. The Epson ET-M1120 internal paper tray holds 150 sheets of A4 paper, which should be enough for everyday use in most small offices or for people who work from home — not too many additional features. There is no AirPrint support for iOS devices – although, of course, a mono printer like this isn’t designed to print selfies from your iPhone, and Epson does provide a free iPrint application that can handle printing from iOS and Android devices if needed.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-M1120 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-M1120:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-M1120 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-M1120 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-M3170 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-M1120 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-M1120 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-M1120 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-M1120 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-M1120 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.