The Epson XP-4200 A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer delivers much more than just the fundamentals, despite its compact size. Epson’s unique ink cartridges and automated two-sided printing provide bright, clear, and cost-effective output. Epson’s 603 series inks are available in four distinct colors and provide economical printing. They have been intended to produce consistently high-quality prints on a variety of media, with well-defined text and crisp images and graphics. Due to the fact that you just need to change individual ink cartridges, your printing will be up to 50 percent more efficient compared to using tri-color replacement cartridges.
The Epson XP-4200 multifunction printer is meant to be simple to install and use. With the most recent Wi-Fi technology, scanning and printing from anywhere in the workplace or at home are a breeze, and due to Wi-Fi Direct, you can print from this device even without a wireless network. The 6.1cm LCD screen enables access to the printer without the need for a computer, as well as cloud-based scan sharing. The Epson Smart Panel software also provides more versatility for printing from a smartphone or tablet while on the road. With the addition of the Epson Creative Print app, you can unleash your imagination by printing straight from Facebook and creating greeting cards and stationery. You may even create coloring book pages from your photographs.
The Epson XP-4200 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer boasts a peak printout speed of up to 27ppm for black and 15ppm for color, saves paper with automated two-sided printing, has a 100-sheet input tray, and is compact enough to fit in the smallest places in your home or workplace. ReadyPrint offers a plan that fits your printing needs, whether you print a small number of pages or a large number, whether you like to print in color or black and white. With Epson’s amazing value ink supply services, you will never run out of printer ink again since fresh ink will be supplied directly to your home.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-4200 Driver, Scanner, Software Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-4200 Standard Printer Driver v3.00.01||Download|
|XP-4200 Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53||Download|
How to Install the Epson XP-4200 Driver
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP 4200 Driver Download.
- Connect your Epson to the computer using a USB and power on the printer.
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, the Epson XP-4200 Printer is ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-7100 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup the Epson XP 4200 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Some Epson XP-4200 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD-Epson XP-4200 drivers into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(steps) that appear on the screen to complete them.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable between the Epson XP 4200 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-4200 Scanner and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the pieces to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.