The Epson XP-8700 is the best multifunction printer for home and family use. With separate cartridges for each color, it can print, scan, and copy documents rapidly. With a big touchscreen and paper handling, the Epson XP-8700 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer is ideal for printing images from a mobile phone or tablet, simplifying routine duties. Whether printing papers or generating high-quality photographs, the XP-8700 has the capacity to bring your ideas to life. Its instant-dry ink cartridge technology enables you to produce glossy prints while its touchscreen display facilitates easy navigation.
The XP-8700 has a big 10.9 cm LCD touchscreen with icons that are easy to operate on the fly, making it ideal for printing photos or for daily usage. With a 100-sheet input tray, automated two-sided printing, and four independent ink cartridges, the XP-8700 is simple to install and use. It can print in both color and black and white, using pigment inks for more vibrant colors and sharper contrasts. This printer is compatible with Apple AirPrint and Epson Connect, allowing you to print from your iPhone or iPad, as well as your Android smartphone, regardless of where you are.
The Epson 8700 makes sharing your favorite photographs simpler than ever. Whether you access them via your smartphone or a social network, you may have your images printed in a professional and high-quality manner. With easy touch-to-print technology, you can record what you see on your mobile device and immediately print it on your XP-8700. Mobile printing is possible with Wi-Fi compatibility and the Epson iPrint application if you want wireless device control.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-8700 Driver, Scanner, Software Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver v2.68.02 Epson XP 4205||Download|
|Scanner Driver Utility v188.8.131.52 Epson XP 4205||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5||Download|
How to Install the Epson XP-8700 Driver
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP 8700 Driver Download.
- Connect your Epson to the computer using a USB and power on the printer.
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, the Epson XP-8700 Printer is ready to use.
How to Setup the Epson XP-8700 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Some Epson XP-8700 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD-Epson XP-8700 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(steps) that appear on the screen to complete them.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable between the Epson XP 8700 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-8700 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the pieces in the wizard until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.