The Epson XP-8500 printer offers everything you can ask for. Wirelessly, print photos, and bundle with scanners and copiers. XP-8500 is an all-in-one flagship inkjet printer. With six different ink cartridges, this is primarily intended for people who want to print photos or images, and are good enough at doing both tasks. However, it’s not too a problem if your ink is quickly drained, and your wallet also. Find out if this inkjet matches good print quality at a low print cost.
The Epson XP-8500 printer has a sleek touchscreen interface that lets you set everything right on the printer. Epson claims, “compact, space-saving design.” Although it doesn’t have to be big, it’s also not too small. One of my favorite things about this XP-8500 printer is how well print a photo. Seriously, the pictures came out very remarkable. I scored about ten each 4 “x 6” photo and 8 “x 10,” and everything came out perfectly. I have a few hiccups, by the way, I put the paper in the tray, but after fixing it, I have a perfect photo with no frame. Seriously, I can’t emphasize how good it is to print photos.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-8500 Printer Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-8500 Printer Driver v2.62.02||Download|
|Epson XP 8500 Scanner Driver Utility v18.104.22.168||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.2||Download|
How to Install Driver Epson XP-8500:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the XP-8500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-8500 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-4100 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson XP-8500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-8500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP 8500 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the XP-8500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-8500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.