The Epson ET-M3170 monochrome supertank all-in-one printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, offers no-worry and cartridge-free printing with a super-filled ink tank that is easy to fill. Users save up to 75 percent with low cost vs. replacement bottles — mono laser toner – around sen 1 cent per page ISO vs. 2½ cents. The Epson ET-M3170 printer is capable of delivering extremely high yields of up to 6,000 black pages with one black ink bottle, saving time and reducing the complexity of constant refilling. Supported by Epson’s famous PrecisionCore printhead technology, the ET-M3170 provides fast printing speeds to users, while ensuring high-quality printing.
The Epson ET-M3170 is a new flagship model in the printer series of monochrome ink tanks. This 4-in-1 multi-functional printer is equipped with an automatic duplex printing function, and gives users the convenience of the additional scan, copy and fax functions with a 35-sheet automatic document supplier. The Epson ET-M1140, on the other hand, is suitable for home users or small business owners, thanks to its stylish and concise design.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-M3170 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-M3170:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-M3170 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-M3170 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2700 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson ET-M3170 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-M3170 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-M3170 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-M3170 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-M3170 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.