The Epson ET-8500 is an all-in-one ink tank printer that prints many photos. It looks outstanding and has the price tag to match; however, it stands up to analysis. The Epson Ecotank ET 8500 printer claimed to print photos in lab-quality up to A4 layout for that quantity of money. It is also suitable for everyday document printing and scanning. The printer functions wireless and uses the Epson Cartridge free ink system.
The Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 printer can link to a smartphone or tablet computer for direct printing. It also provides an SD card slot and USB port. Via an excellent 4.3″ touchscreen, it is possible to search and select the pictures you can print. It has an excellent user interface with a fantastic help work built-in. The Epson ET-8500 all-in-one printer is being used. The paper slides are concealed in the printer till it starts printing. The full leading cover can be slanted for maintenance and adding ink to the storage tanks. The top is reasonably hefty, yet a pair of springtimes will undoubtedly maintain the leading open.
The Epson Ecotank ET 8500 printer is concerning 403 x 369 x 162 mm (vast x deepness x height), and it weighs concerning 8.4 kg without paper or ink. The regular paper trays are at the front of the printer. The Epson ET-8500 has an SD card port and a USB adapter. The touch screen makes it simple to print the photos from these media. Be conscious, and just jpeg images can be published from SD or USB.
The Epson ET-8500 printer shows a gallery of thumbnails from which to select. Likewise, some rudimentary options are readily available to adjust the picture before printing. The first thing I noticed was the capacity to make borderless 4 x 6″ prints, something that had not been possible when I printed from within Photoshop. I couldn’t locate any setup that would create an indeterminate pattern from Photoshop.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-8500 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-8500 Printer Driver v3.01.02||Download|
|Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson ET-8500 Software Updater v4.6.2||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-8500 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-8500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2803 Driver, Software, and Download
How to Setup Epson ET-8500 Using a CD or DVD Drivers:
Epson ET-8500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD EcoTank Photo ET-8500 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the EcoTank ET-8500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-8500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.