The Epson ET-4760 is the most impressive speed in a two-sided document. Using its extremely fast duplexer, EcoTank prints 10-page text documents in just 1 minute and 31 seconds (or 6.6 ppm), which is twice as fast as Canon TS9120, which prints documents that are equal to 3.1 ppm. Similarly, the ET-4760 uses its duplexer to produce two-sided, six-page color documents in just 1 minute and 46 seconds, or 3.4 ppm. Canon TS9120 does it at a speed of 2.3 ppm.
The Epson ET-4760 takes 30.4 seconds to copy colored documents. Although this is not far out of reach compared to the many competitor models we have tested, it is now from the blazing copy speed of the Canon TS9120, which makes color copies in only 17.3 seconds. The Epson 4760 is slow in color scanning at high resolution. Taking 600 dpi color scanning takes 1 minute and 42 seconds, which is about half a minute slower than the average. The Canon TS9120 changes in the fastest time on this test, creating a JPEG in just 37.8 seconds.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4760 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-4760 Printer Driver v2.68.02||Download|
|Epson ET-4760 Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Epson ET-4760 Fax Utility v3.21.00.02||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-4760 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4760 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4760 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2760 Driver and Scanner Downloads
How to Setup Epson ET-4760 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4760 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4760 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-4760 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-4760 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.