The Epson ET-2726 Manual, Install inkjet with 3.7 cm LCD screen is excellent for active families looking to lower their printing prices and utilize mobile printing. Lower ink prices by 90% typically with this cartridge-free Ecotank printer. It comes with high return ink bottles that can print hundreds of pages. Filling the huge front ink tank is straightforward with the resealable and drip-free ink bottles. With this white design, you can navigate the printer’s functions without a computer using the 3.7 centimeters LCD screen ideal for scanning and copying documents on the move.
This affordable Epson ET-2726 printer can save 90% on ink expenses usually. With one set of ink you can print up to a first 4,500 web pages in black and 7,500 in color. ET-2726 is a lot more portable and more comfortable to utilize than ever. Its front-facing storage tanks are engineered for mess-free refills, and the bottles are developed to permit the proper colors to be placed. Thanks to the front ink degree screen, it’s easy to see when it’s ultimately due for a refill.
The Epson ET-2726 It’s easy to print from mobiles, tablet computers, and laptops. With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send out papers to print from wise gadgets making use of the Epson iPrint app. It can even obtain data from virtually throughout the world through Epson Email Print. The ET-2726 uses ultra-high-capacity ink containers to eliminate the requirement for cartridges. It features the equivalent of 88 cartridges’ worth of ink generally.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-2726 Driver Links:
Epson ET-2726 Scanner Driver Links:
ET-2726 Software Updater Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-2726:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-2726 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-2726 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2756 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-2726 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-2726 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2726 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-2726 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-2726 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.