The Epson ET-3760 Manual, Install is a very good printer. It’s big but solid in its design. I feel easy to set up. This offers the most significant function. Like printing, copying, and scanning. This includes most items in the box. The box contains a printer, electrical cable, and ink. This also includes a quick start guide that guides you through the steps on how to set it up. You can set up the printer using a USB cable (Not included) or wirelessly. I chose to use the Wi-Fi settings. Easy to set up. So far, the printer is functioning properly.
You need to follow a few instructions during setup, but it’s typical. Filling the ink Epson ET-3760 is very easy. You remove the lid from the ink bottle and put it in the color code block. You will have a small amount of ink remaining. You can add it to the ET-3760 after the ink is filled. Charging ink may take up to 10 minutes. I like that the container offers a fill level indicator line and a window so you can see how much ink is left. The LCD screen is easy to read. Brightness can be adjusted too.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-3760 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-3760:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-3760 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-3760 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-3760 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3760 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3760 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-3760 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-3760 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.