The Epson Ecotank ET-M1140 Manual, Install Drivers with refillable ink container can assist you to minimize your printing costs. It’s durable, fast and energy-efficient. A cost-efficient option, print as much as 11,000 pages with the included black ink. Conserve time with print rates of 20ppm, and conserve paper with automatic double-sided printing. The Epson M1140 attaches to computer systems by means of USB and has a 250-sheet paper tray. You can save as much as 50% in three years compared to a monochrome printer with EcoTank. It features a huge refillable ink container that you loaded with the included ink containers as opposed to toner. From the start you have adequate ink to print hundreds of web pages, slashing expenses and conserving time.
While refills are most likely to be infrequent, you’ll have the ability to save over 90% on the expense per web page with substitute ink containers. Giving assurance, every EcoTank mono printer includes a one-year/100,000-web page service warranty. Do not waste time altering materials – with an ink container system you can basically fill it up and forget about it. Printing is quick without workout time and speeds of 20ppm. Cut power usage and lower overheads with an EcoTank mono printer. Epson ET-M1140 can conserve as much as 95%5 in power intake compared to mono laser printers. Experience the PrecisionCore printhead that’s renowned for its rate, top quality, dependability and effectiveness. Replace paper less commonly with the 250-sheet tray and save paper with automatic double-sided printing.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson EcoTank ET-M1140 Setup Links:
Epson ET-M1140 Software Updater Links:
EcoTank ET-M1140 Universal Print Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson EcoTank ET-M1140:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson EcoTank M1140 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-M1140 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-M1140Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson EcoTank M1140 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD ET-M1140 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson EcoTank M1140 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson EcoTank M1140 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.