The Epson EcoTank ET-5850 Manual, Install Drivers wireless all-in-one provides fast Cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. You can save approximately 80 percent with low-priced substitute ink containers vs. standard-capacity shade laser printer toner cartridges about 2 cents per shade ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology provides high-volume, print-shop-quality output, plus speeds up to 25 ISO ppm black and shade. This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink delivers vibrant indeterminate prints up to 8.5″ x 14″. Each replacement ink set includes enough ink to print approximately 6,000 pages. Plus, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste and deficient power intake. The ET-5850 consists of a 500-sheet front tray paper capability and back specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free, voice-activated printing.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-5850 Printer Driver Links:
EcoTank ET-5850 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson ET-5850 Fax Utility Links:
How to Install Driver Epson EcoTank ET-5850:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson EcoTank ET-5850 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson EcoTank ET-5850 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-5850 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson EcoTank ET-5850 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson EcoTank ET-5850 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson EcoTank ET-5850 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson EcoTank ET-5850 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.