The Epson XP-225 offers cost-effective printing for home customers with inks that can be replaced individually. This portable printer, scanner, and photocopier additionally feature the included benefits of Wi-Fi connection and mobile printing from anywhere. Epson’s Claria Home Ink is suitable for budget-friendly and reputable printing, producing crisp, clear text records and glossy, lab-quality images. With individual ink cartridges, you have to change the color made use of, conserving you money. Epson XP-225 Software, Driver Download, Install for Windows
The automatic Wi-Fi set up makes setting up laptop computers and computers to print and scan wirelessly exceptionally very easy. You don’t require to understand your network settings, as the XP-225 immediately discovers the relevant link settings to configure itself. The Epson XP-225 comes with Epson Connect, which contains Epson iPrint1- for easy wireless printing from mobile phones and tablet computers; Epson Creative Print – print pictures directly from Facebook; and Epson Email print – print from throughout the world by emailing photos and records straight to the printer.
The Epson XP-225 printer is a printer aimed solely at the Home budget plan market for individuals who print little records, often. The photo quality makes it ideal for any home customers needing images, its performance makes it suitable for a bit of office, but do deny this printer if you undergo a lot of web pages, or your prices will promptly accumulate and make the affordable buying cost null.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-225 Printer Driver Links:
XP-225 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson XP-225 Easy Photo Print Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-225:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-225 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-225 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson XP-225 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-225 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-225 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-225 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-225 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.