The Epson WorkForce ES-200 Manual, Install mobile duplex file scanner makes it easy to remain arranged, whether you’re at the office or when driving. Supplying the fastest scan speeds in its class, Quickly scan 2-sided files, calling card and invoices with Single-Step Technology. Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the versatile Epson ES-200 performs efficient batch scanning as much as 25 ppm/50 ipm. Conveniently scan to shadow storage accounts, or searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel documents utilizing the included Epson ScanSmart Software. Built-in Epson Image Handling Technology provides intelligent color and image adjustments. And also you can use either AC or USB power for hassle-free portability.
This WorkForce ES-200 scanner is available in a 15″ x 5.5″ x 3.5″ box, so it is a lot smaller sized than I had initially anticipated. I have to hike a quarter of a mile from my post office and it was easy to plug in any way. It includes every one of the software you need however, please understand that it gets on a CD, and many more modern computer systems are doing away with the drive. However, it was straightforward to install the motorist from the Epson internet site. When I set up the motorist, it was quite simple to set up.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download WorkForce ES-200 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson WorkForce ES-200 Drivers Links:
WorkForce ES-200 ScanSmart Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce ES-200:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce ES-200 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce ES-200 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-200 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ES-200 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce ES-200 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce ES-200 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce ES-200 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.