The Epson ES-500WR Manual, Install Duplex Wireless Document Scanner is marketed as a desktop scanner for home and tiny office which seems to be the excellent fit. However, we can also see it being right in the house is additionally a sized device office. In the plan is the ES-500WR scan, a SuperSpeed USB cable tv, A/C adapter, power cord, and Beginning Right here poster. The scanner has a solid sensation to it and has a profile like the majority of the Epson scanners we have checked out. Measuring 6.6″ x 11.6″ x 6.9″ and thinking about 8.1 lbs., you will possibly mean to have a different table or shelf to position it on due to the fact that it would definitely restrain most function work desks in a home office.
The Epson ES-500WR scanner’s leading cover folds up and set on revealing the automatic documents feeder (ADF) that can manage roughly 50 sheets at once varying from 2″ x 2″ to 8.5″ by 240″, although we can not imagine a document 20 feet long. The ES-500WR scanner is ranked for 35 pages per minutes (ppm) duplex which creates about 70 images per minutes, based on 300 dpi scans in shade, black & white or grey variety. This is especially useful when you have a massive document to scan because, at 35 ppm, it can be challenging to catch them all by hand.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ES-500WR Scanner Driver Links:
Workforce ES-500WR Drivers Links:
Epson ScanSmart ES-500WR Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ES-500WR:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ES-500WR Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ES-500WR Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson FastFoto FF-640 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ES-500WR Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ES-500WR users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ES-500WR driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ES-500WR and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ES-500WR printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.