The Epson WorkForce ES-300W Manual, Install scanner itself is relatively compact and measures 11.3″ vast x 3.5″ high x 2.6: deep, and merely weighs under 3 lbs. The automatic file feeder is rated for 25 pages per min and because it is a single-pass duplex scanner can scan 50 photos per minute, at 300 dpi. The ES300-W has an everyday responsibility cycle of 500 web pages. The ES-300W has a dedicated card port on the front of the system for scanning calling card, although those need to be done individually.
This Epson ES-300W is among the areas where the WorkForce ES series truly excels. Although they’re not the fastest on the market (the ES-400 and 500W hold that position), they are quite darn close. They can scan 25 accessible web pages per min, with the overall procedure of feeding and scanning the documents taking a little over 2 secs per page. One of the critical things to remember is that this scanner does both sides of the web page at the same time. Other scanners would need you to run all the records through on one side, then run them via once again on the various other. This ES-300W has effectively doubled the prospective scanning rate of the WorkForce series scanners over rivals.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson WorkForce ES-300W Drivers Links:
Epson Scanner ES-300W Driver Links:
Epson ES-300W Software Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce ES-300W:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce ES-300W Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce ES-300W Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-300W Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ES-300W users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce ES-300W driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce ES-300W and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce ES-300W printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.