The Epson WorkForce ST-2000 shade MFP Supertank Printer offers impressive performance for small offices. It features a revolutionary free cartridge printing with a super large ink container that is easy to fill. And, it includes approximately two years of ink in package enough to print about 6,500 pages black/5,200 shade, and equal to around 30 ink cartridge sets3. Conserve nearly 80 percent with affordable replacement ink containers vs. ink cartridges4. The Epson ST-2000 likewise provides practical wireless printing from tablets and smartphones, plus Wi-Fi Direct and auto 2-sided printing.
While possibly it’s not reasonably as classy as the touch display on its higher-end brother or sisters, I did locate scrolling around and picking content in crowded shows very easily. Epson doesn’t release optimal regular monthly task cycle or advised monthly print quantity rankings for the Epson ST-2000, though it provides for the other two ST-series models (both are 5,000 maximum, 800 recommended.) Provided the WorkForce ST-2000’s paper input ability, 30-sheet output tray, and a couple of various other prominent specs, however, it’s safe to assume that expecting greater than 400 to 500 prints monthly from this little AIO would be positive.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Setup Links:
Epson ST-2000 Setup Links:
WorkForce ST-2000 Setup Links:
How to Install Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ST-2000 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD WorkForce ST-2000 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ST-2000 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.