The Epson WorkForce ST-3000 shade MFP, powered by PrecisionCore, supplies exceptional productivity for small job teams. It Includes cartridge-free revolutionary printing with easy-to-fill super-large ink containers. And, it includes as much as two years of ink in the box sufficient to print up to 14,000 web pages black/11,200 shade, and comparable to around 30 ink cartridge sets3. Conserve as much as 80 percent with low-cost substitute ink bottles vs. ink cartridges. The ST-3000 also provides a 30-sheet ADF, quick auto 2-sided printing, borderless printing up to 8.5″ x 11″, a 2.4″ color LCD and simple wireless printing from tablet computers and smartphones.
The Epson WorkForce ST-3000 control panel works fine, yet there are a couple of displays with symbols, listings, and other products that are a little bit also tiny to poke, swipe, or otherwise adjust easily. You can also manage most functions, including setting up scanner presets and copy tasks, as well as configuring and tracking, from the ST-3000’s built-in web server, or Embedded Internet Server as Epson calls it. The Epson ST-3000 optimum month-to-month duty cycle is a meager 5,000 pages, and its suggested quantity depends on 800 pages, which coincides as the ST-4000 and clearly defines both AIOs as low-volume, entry-level devices. The G4210 and the MFC-J995DW additionally come with 5,000-page duty cycles, but the OfficeJet Pro Premier is ranked at significant 25,000 sheets.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Printer Driver Links:
WorkForce ST-3000 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson ST-3000 Event ManagerLinks:
How to Install Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ST-3000 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ST-3000 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD WorkForce ST-3000 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ST-3000 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson WorkForce ST-3000 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.