The Epson ET-7700 is an EcoTank printer that specializes in amazing photo quality. With the fifth color slot for black photos, more solid black than the Epson Expression series. This printer is designed to produce good photo prints with low ownership costs. Epson printers are usually made with some of the best scanners, and Epson ET-7700 is no exception. Letter size scanning beds scan images up to 9600 dpi. That’s higher than most fancy professional photography scanners.
This ET-7700 means that when you scan a photo, you will get the sharpest and most accurate scan. That also means that if you scan photos for reprinting, you will have a much lower loss of information. In addition, even though the print resolution is not that high, the Epson ET-7700 has a maximum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. High printing resolution and very high scanning resolution are the main features when viewing Epson EcoTank photo printers.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-7700 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-7700 Printer Driver v2.61.02||Download|
|Epson ET-7700 Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Epson ET-7700 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-7700 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the ET-7700 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-7700 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-2100 Drivers, Install, and Software, Download for Windows 7, 8, 10
How to Install Epson ET-7700 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-7700 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-7700 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-7700 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the ET-7700 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.