The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF can increase performance in your office with its fast print rate, while Heat-Free Technology keeps energy intake down, saving you cash on your power expenses. Gauging simply 425 x 388 x 330mm (WxDxH), this compact printer can print as many as 34 pages per minute. A better two-paper trays support the 50-page duplex automatic document feeder, each taking 250 sheets, supplying you with over 500 pages of input. With a 10.9 cm touchscreen, you can easily access all the functions of this streamlined printer, including copy, scan, print and fax, while cordless connectivity implies as many as five people can make use of the printer at once.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF big, economical cartridges provide you a yield of 2,600 black and 1,900 color pages, and printing rates of up to 34 monochrome web pages per min indicate Epson WF-4745DTWF printer can more than stay on par with the difficulties of a hectic office. With a print resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, your documents will undoubtedly be wonderfully crisp, clear and smudge-free.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF attributes cutting-edge Heat-Free Precision Core Technology, developed to increase productivity and lower ecological impact without jeopardizing speed or quality. Utilizing an electric present to heat the ink rather than calling for heat in the ink injection process implies the WorkForce Pro can reach function as soon as you require it, as it does not require to warm up as traditional laser printers do. Instead, it will promptly deliver regular, high-quality printing.
Establish your office approximately run effectively with a 50-page duplex automatic document feeder and two paper trays taking 250 sheets each. The trendy, structured and small Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF features a 10.9 cm touchscreen. Print, scan, copy and fax with this low-priced 4-in-1 printer that minimizes your energy usage thanks to Heat-Free PrecisionCore technology. A4 tasks can be completed thanks to quick print speeds swiftly and a capable 50-sheet two-sided automatic document feeder, while two A4 250-sheet front trays make sure there is a high capacity of paper.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Driver Links:
WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Scanner Driver Links:
Epson WF-4745DTWF Universal Print Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.