The Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Manual, Install is a mobile scanner that scans at as much as 25 ppm (in black-color) simplex and approximately 50 ipm in duplex. The duplex scanning is executed using Single-Step Technology, which checks both sides of a paper in a single pass. Both Epson ES-300WR scanners consist of one-of-a-kind devices that make it eye-catching to accounting companies, such as the Epson ScanSmart Audit Edition Software. Another feature is the capacity to extract information from receipts, invoices, and various other papers, and exporting the info to Excel.
In addition to receipts and invoices, each device scans business cards and IDS. WorkForce ES-300WR can scan extra-long pages up to 240 “. More information about both scanners is in the Our Attributes section listed below. We like it has secure file sharing capabilities through e-mail and cloud storage space services. Both scanners support USB and wireless connectivity. Epson ES-300WR has optional network connectivity. Users can scan documents to a cloud storage service, such as Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote. The ES-300WR includes a 20-sheet automatic document feeder and a 500-sheet daily duty cycle. WorkForce ES-300WR has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a regular responsibility cycle of 4,000 sheets.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Drivers Links:
WorkForce ES-300WR Scanner Driver Links:
Epson ES-300WR ScanSmart Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce ES-300WR:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ES-300WR users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce ES-300WR driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce ES-300WR and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce ES-300WR printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.