The Epson Stylus NX625 Manual, Install Drivers performed reasonably well in our tests. It published a message swiftly, balancing 11.1 web pages per min on the PC and 9.3 ppm on the Mac. Likewise, on the Mac, a four-page PDF attained an alert time of 1.6 ppm. Photo-print times were average: Snapshot-size images published on the computer handled 1.5 ppm, while a full-page shade photo printed on the Mac took 0.4 ppm. A primary one-page text copy sped up out at 6.4 ppm. Scanning times were a little faster than standard.
The Epson Stylus NX625 print high quality was adequate on ordinary paper. The message was dark and somewhat soft around the sides. Color images looked slightly grainy and pink. Shade duplicates were likewise rough, as well as a little dark, with minor banding. Color photos printed on Epson’s very own photo paper appeared a touch pinkish but smooth. Scans of shade images seemed a little muted but relatively stable.
The paper-handling features on the Epson NX625 are sufficient for a light-volume user. The system has no automatic document feeder for feeding several web pages through the letter-size scanner, yet it does provide automatic duplexing for both the PC and Mac systems. You feed paper using a 150-sheet cassette on the bottom of the MFP. Pages departure straight over it onto a tray that will undoubtedly hold roughly 50 sheets.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson Stylus NX625 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus NX625:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus NX625 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus NX625 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson Stylus CX4100 Manual, Install Drivers for Windows
How to Install Epson Stylus NX625 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus NX625 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus NX625 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus NX625 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus NX625 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.