The Epson Stylus NX515 Manual, Install Drivers sets it aside from other all-in-ones. We like the carbon-weave pattern that runs across the whole hood of the control board. The rough appearance makes it very easy to raise and protects the lid from unattractive fingerprints too. Like most printers, the finish is black, which leaves the printer with a subtle elegance that ought to fit comfortably right into any office aesthetic. The result tray and the rear-loading paper feed both fold level into the tool, which gauges 17.7 inches large, 21.3 inches deep, and 11.7 inches high about the average size for today’s printers. The Epson NX515 printer is also portable and straightforward to store since the deepness and elevation reduce down more than 5 inches with the trays withdrawn.
The Stylus NX515 buttons on the control board are all outlined in a user-friendly strip on the left side of the machine. Beginning with that top, you can see the sizeable 2.5-inch turning LCD evaluate that takes up approximately 80 per cent of the display, leaving a sophisticated black border around the sides. Below that, there’s a series of switches consisting of a power switch, four shortcut function buttons for copy, sd card gain access to, photo, and scan, as well as a directional pad for menu navigation and four even more badges for setup, display/crop, stop and start. We usually require a 10-minute learning contour to absorb every one of the switches on a printer. Yet, we were up and running on the Epson Stylus NX515 very quickly a testament to the intuitive format on the control board.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson Stylus NX515 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus NX515:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus NX515 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus NX515 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Stylus NX515 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus NX515 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus NX515 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus NX515 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus NX515 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.