The Epson Stylus CX6400 Manual, Install offers an impressive depth of attributes for its price. Like other multifunction printers we have seen, it allows you print a sheet revealing thumbnails of all the pictures on a memory card, note the sheet that shows which photos to print, the size and quality you want, then paste the sheet on the scanner Glass to run your guide. The CX6400 supplies one special function: you can likewise scan straight to a flash memory card.
The scanner cover comes off, as well, which is an advantage since it allows you to prepare things on the A4-size glass that would or else be also huge to fit. The scanner bed likewise opens wide, producing lots of areas for your hands to reach in and change both ink cartridges. The USB cable television feeds are located deep inside the underside of the scanner bed to make sure that the wires won’t come loose.
The Epson Stylus CX6400 makes black or shade duplicates without a computer system. You can inform it to lower the photo and print it numerous times on the very same sheet, print 2 or four various scans on the exact same sheet, or explode the photo onto numerous sheets that tape with each other into a poster. If you don’t desire anybody else utilizing your Epson CX6400 or changing your settings, you can secure it with a password.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Stylus CX6400 Printer Driver Links:
Epson CX6400 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson Stylus CX6400 Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus CX6400:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus CX6400 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus CX6400 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Stylus CX6400 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus CX6400 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus CX6400 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus CX6400 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus CX6400 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.